The Henry Historical Society (HHS) is an alliance formed with the Acadian Museum
to preserve and honor the history of Henry, a hamlet in south Vermilion Parish, Louisiana.
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Henry, LA (photo courtesy Joey Hebert)
The mission of HHS is to:
- Fund research, publicity, and the preservation of the community of Henry's culture and history.
- Memorialize the history of the community of Henry by collecting archival photographs, recording
oral histories, sponsoring periodic reunions, and erecting historical markers.
- Support and promote Acadian/Cajun cultural programming.
- Promote long-term oversight and management of the Acadian Museum.
- Organize Henry High School reunions.
Click below for more details: